information for year 11s
Starting at college can seem like a daunting prospect for some - but the team at Ïã¸ÛÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍø are here to help you every step of the way. Whether you need help choosing a course, have questions about entry requirements, or want advice on travel, just reach out and contact us.
We'll keep this page regularly updated throughout the year so you know what to expect and when.
HOW TO APPLY
- You can search for a course by name at the search bar on the Home Page, or by looking at the course information pages.
- You can apply for as many different vocational course options as you are interested in and/or 3 A Levels.
- Once you have found a course you are interested in, click the red apply button on that course information page, this will add it to your basket. You can apply for multiple courses at once, but add them all to your basket before you continue your application.
- Once you have added the course(s) to your basket, head up to the top right-hand corner of the website where you will see the basket symbol. Check your courses and continue your application.
- It will ask you multiple questions regarding you and your emergency contact/correspondent.
- Please ensure anyone you would like to be able to speak on your behalf is down as a correspondent.
- You do not need to have a National Insurance number to apply.
- Please provide a personal email address rather than your school email.
- We are aware that you may not know your predicted grades, so please put TBC (To Be Confirmed) in the grade boxes.
- After you have submitted your application, you will receive an email from Ïã¸ÛÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍø confirming your application and information about interview dates within 28 days, so please remember to check your emails regularly.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER APPLYING?
Once youâ€™ve applied for your course, you can track your application by logging into your myÏã¸ÛÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍø student account.
You can log in through our website by clicking on the â€˜studentâ€™ log in and entering your account details. These details are emailed to you when you apply.
COUNTDOWN TO COLLEGE
Whether you have selected a course but don't know what to do next, or haven't yet chosen a course and aren't sure where to start, this countdown guide should help you with your next steps:
- Explore our courses:
- Apply for a course/s - see below!
- Download myÏã¸ÛÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍø to track your application and upload key documents.
- Attend your interview - you'll receive an invite by post or email.
- Prepare for your start of term - plan travel, equipment and more.
- Start college!